Thursday 30 August 2012

Benefit Pore Proffessional sample

Yesterday I just went to collect a sample from benefit, that is Pore Proffessional, the latest product by Benefit!! Heard a lot of review by blogger, some good some bad! Hmmm but I just want to try out and see the result!!

This lightweight, oil-free primer is designed to minimize the appearance of those pores when it’s either worn as a primer beneath makeup, where it creates a smooth canvas for foundation and powder, and/or applied on top of your face paint throughout the day, where it softens the skin with a matte finish. Its light tint appears fully translucent once applied!

So today I just try it on for my working makeup!! The texture is really very smooth like palm, light brown color, hmmmm it didn't give me a good impression at all but sample only, so I just give it a try lor!!! After applying, I feel my face very smooth like a texture of silicone!! After applying, I apply BB cream then foundation!! But it doesn't really stay long after some time!! So I was abit disappointed, my expectation was quite high for this product as a lot of blogger has been blogging about this!!

My overall rate is around 3 to 4/10 ba...... Sad....

Took some pic of e sample and my face before applying powder!! 😜😜
https://www.facebook.com/BenefitCosmeticsSingapore?ref=ts&fref=ts

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment