Monday 15 October 2012

My gelish manicure experience using coupon

Recently my SIL just helped me to buy a coupon for $32 for 12 times gelish manicure!! This was in my mind for quite some time of wanting to try the gelish manicure where I heard review that they can actually lasted you for almost a month! Exciting right!!!

So Last sun I went for the first try!! When I reach the shop the manicurist was asking whether I need a classic manicure or a express manicure! I was like huh what you mean? Then she slowly explained that express manicure is bluffing only!!' Classic manicure is cutting e dead skin if the fingers and bluffing!! Prices are express manicure @ $8 classic manicure @ $16!! I choosen classic cos I think if I don go for classic to remove the excess dead skin then apply the gelish, I think the result would not be good!!

On the process of the classic manicure to my gelish polish, I was quite happy, I wanted a 2 tone design which was in trend now! My nails are too short fr design, so I told her that I wanted 2 tone, so she choose for me a red glitter as my main color to do!! The process was not easy but she was very fast and experience!!


She started wif a base coat then dry under the UV led, red on the bottom half to a quarter then use a sponge to surge the red abit then under the UV led again! This was repeated 2-3 times process before she applied the glitter for 2-3 times too!! Then last step using the top coat to seal the color!! This process was like less than an hour!! Super fast and I was like huh that's all!!! Haha, but I really like my colors!!

At last, someone did what I wanted!! I immediately took some photos of the gelish manicure!! Super happy leh 😍😘❤ so I took some of the photos of the success!!!

 
 

1 comment: