Friday 19 October 2012

My haul @ Luxasia Warehouse Sales 18 - 20 Oct 2012@ 12 Tai Seng St


Today i just went to Luxasia warehouse sales @ 12 Tai Seng St, it was raining so heavily after work. When we reach there, i saw a lot of cars and immeditately i recongise that this should be the correct place that i want to come.

I was stocked that there are so many items to see when i was walking to the sales. When i enter, there is a sales person giving out plastic bag for you to carry your products. I was thinking what should I get

Leafet to Luxasia warehouse sales

Guy Laroche wallet $30
 
Guy Laroche wallet $30

Guy Laroche Passport Holder $20

Guerlain 2 Way Kit Powder $36
 
Tinted Moisturizer $25


Anna Sui Lipgloss pink shade$15

1 comment:

  1. Luxasia Warehouse Sale Haul 2012. Just like the year before, I went early for the sale and left just before it started to rain. survival-warehouse.com reviews

    ReplyDelete