Friday 14 December 2012

StriVectin Serum


Last month I was given this awesome StriVectin Serum to trail for a month. We were to record down our skin condition everyday since the trail period by herworld ba.....

This product retail price @ $98 that is really abit too expensive la but when i first try I find i love this product, days  and days of using till i realise that my chin's wrinkle line has significantly fade off but for my forehead's fine lines, that has to be hardworking using for a few months to see more result as recommend by this product.

It has a cool feeling and abit of technically smell. But overall, its quite a good product to use daily for morning and evening after you have cleanse your face and a toner for a first step then follow this serum then your moisturizer.

It can be found in quardian health and beauty store, SASA Sg and watson....

Overall rate : -
9 /10

I am definitely continues to use to improve my wrinkles and fine lines.

Love ever.....




No comments:

Post a Comment