Friday 14 December 2012

SK-II tea party @ Tangs Orchard

Yesterday I went for the SK-II Singapore Tea Party @ Tangs Orchard, Island Cafe.

Kym Ng is being invited to host for this event, I'm so excited because i can see her since watching her show on Channel 7 It takes two.... She is so small figure and pretty....

My daughter is so super happy and went to her to take photo.....

Although it seem abit boring in this event,  but we are enterain by the hostress and hoster with their jokes too. Lucky draw for those buyers and abit of quiz time too.

They also serve mini snacks and drinks on and off the event... You will never get thristy or hungry lor...
The promotion is quite attractive but I am on budget so I didnt get anything from the promo.

Heard theres a event today @ Isetan Scotts. Any infor just go to their facebook and check ba!

Facebook :-
https://www.facebook.com/skii.singapore?fref=ts

Love ever.....





My daughter Rachel camwhore with Kym Ng
My daughter Rachel camwhore with Kym Ng
A snap of the surrounding of the event
The fans of SK-II enjoying their stay here
Kadyen eating his cupcake and enjoying too..
Cupcake
Strawberry tart
Thanks for reading......

No comments:

Post a Comment